Sunday, February 24, 2008

This Feels Like Christmas

I know its weird, I am an adult...but today I feel like a kid, waiting to open presents on Christmas morning.
We have been totally blessed in our first phase (as a core) and now our second phase, as we build a launch team. And today the launch team has been inviting people to come 'check us out' at this Preview Service. Now we get to catch a glimpse of what ANC will be like when we corporately worship in the months and years to come. So I am excited to see how things work, to see how many people are there, to get this behind us to learn some stuff and to start building toward South Austin Cares March 30th.
I have also invited some friends who are in the area, that I haven't seen in years, and I am hoping they are able to make it. Oh yeah, and I have 160 foot snake in my garage, you'll have to ask me about that one.

2 comments:

Shane said...

snake? surely you mean to run cables for sound, etc... not a real snake, right?

Tray said...

yeah and we did connect it to the soundboard.