Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Distinction

Acts 28:31Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is not surprising that Paul spoke boldly and without hindrance. I think about the opportunities that he had, the numbers of people who had heard he was coming….to the curiosity seekers, to fellow Jews. He used his arrest to his advantage and taught all day long in his own home.

My prayer for me as a Christ Follower is be found the same as Paul. Making no distinction in who hears the message and welcoming all, using whatever platform I have, never using an excuse, and glorifying God in all circumstances. Wouldn’t it be great for that to be our legacy…that we boldly, without hindrance… taught the message of Jesus to everyone.

1 comment:

Shane said...

I want this too!