Monday, March 31, 2008

Incredible Launch Yesterday!

God continues to exceed our expectations.

Last week me, Brandon and the two wives went to lunch and we just talked about....' I wonder how many people will be there'. I know this isn't very 'spiritual', but we all picked numbers....Brandon picked lowest around 165....the wives were over 200. and I went Price is Right...and picked one higher than the highest bid....and I won! Seriously, ANC launched with around 300 people in attendance last night. We know that's an inflated number, because we had many 'well-wishers' there, but there is one number that isnt inflated..and its the one that matters;

We had 4 people check the card "I decided to follow Christ today"

Thank you guys for your support and your prayers. God is faithful....even when we are faith less. Continue to lift up His church in South Austin.

2 comments:

Colt Melrose said...

That's awesome man! Proud of the work you are doing in Austin. BTW, love reading your blog. good thoughts that encourage me daily.

Bartley Family said...

WOW! Bless the Lord. He does have a way of exceeding our expectations. Also love your blog - read often and I am always encouraged. THANKS. Praying for you guys on this great journey.