Thursday, September 01, 2011

Biblebargainoutlet.com

I write this only because I looked to find any and everything online about this company...and found nothing.

Biblebargainoutlet.com (formerly blessedandbeyond.com) Christian Book Distributer was fraudulent with me and I just wanted to warn anyone who might be looking to purchase bibles or Christian books online to steer clear of them. If their dealings with me were typical, the best I can say is that they are shady.

I placed an order for a case of bibles in April of 2011. In June, thinking that I must not have placed the order, I went to their website and placed the order again. I subsequently found where I had been charged in April. So I called and left a message on the voicemail to the company.
ALERT RED FLAG!!!!! no one ever answers the phone, when they call back...it is always from a BLOCKED number, and they never respond via email.
A man responded to my call (from the BLOCKED number) and said "not to worry" I wouldn't be billed for that second charge and that my bibles should ship within a week or two. No such luck. My church card was charged twice and I never received any bibles. This led to another call and response from the BLOCKED phone number saying that they would issue credit for the full amount (nearly $1000) in the next 1-2 weeks. That was August 17th. Nothing.
So I've left emails and phone calls again, but now I have contacted my credit card company (FRAUD DIVISION) and received credit from them.
I just wanted anyone and everyone to know that if you are considering purchasing from www.biblebargainoutlet.com DONT!!!!

5 comments:

Rehana Sulthan said...

Nice information, very useful.

Lisa said...

Great I wish I would have read this sooner. I too am having issues. I placed an order with them in July and have yet to recieve my case of Bibles. I have called them twice and will try to email. I have a feeling we will be out of luck with them.

Tray said...

Sorry Lisa, luckily I paid with a credit card and was refunded my money. If you did too..I would recommend calling them ASAP. There is a limit on the timeline in which they will do refunds. Hope your situation goes well.

jessy said...

Cool Blog!!

Beats by dr dre
jbl headphones
harman kardon
house of marley

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

I am so much excited after reading your blogO:-)